Armaid EXTREME Foam Massage Tool ORANGE BALL better than Lacrosse Ball | Self Myofascial Release Roller | Great RSI Therapy Tool | Therapeutic Remove Trigger Point forearm, wrist, hand, thumb, elbow
Free Shipping Included! Armaid EXTREME Foam Massage Tool ORANGE BALL better than Lacrosse Ball | Self Myofascial Release Roller | Great RSI Therapy Tool | Therapeutic Remove Trigger Point forearm, wrist, hand, thumb, elbow by Armaid at The Orange On. MPN: ARMAID ONLY. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Armaid was designed by Sports Injury Therapist, Terry Cross after he got arm and elbow tendinitis himself from working on the hard, tight, overused
Features & Highlights
- ARMAID EXTREME - NO STRAP Armaid with a big ORANGE BALL, DVD, Handle Fastener. If you like using a lacrosse ball for arm therapy, You will LOVE our Armaid Extreme Orange Roller. Remove the deepest Trigger Points in your arm muscles. Relieve tightness anywhere on your forearm, wrist, hand, thumb and elbow.
- RELIEVE YOUR OWN TIGHT MUSCLES THAT CAUSE THE PROBLEM. Armaid is used by professional athletes, and people from all walks of life to become independent of the drugs, injections, surgeries and hopelessness that comes from not being able to use your arms and hands. Tight muscles become shortened through overuse which chronically pulls on their tendon attachments. This tightness creates irritation and inflammation at the attachment spots causing pain and loss of function.
- 10 YEAR UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY! 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Made in USA! We promise your Armaid will always be 100% working and functional for all your therapy needs for 10 years. All replacement parts and shipping are free for 10 years. Regain your natural levels of strength and endurance by regaining full Range of Motion in your arms
- In Our INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS we show you how to perform the most effective professional therapy technique in the world to get back your muscle's Range of Motion (ROM). There are several names for this highly effective technique: Active Release/Trigger Point/Myofascial ReleaseTherapy. Armaid was specifically designed as a lever to apply this simple and profoundly effective technique to quickly regain relief from tightness. One-on-one counseling is also available and responsive customer support!
- The Armaid lever design adjusts easily to any size arm to deliver as much pressure as you need without fatigue. With total 4 optional attachments available that helps a wide range of problems in your forearm, wrist, hand, thumb and elbow. Designed for relief of: Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow (Epicondylitus, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Overexertion Injury, Cubital and Radial Tunnel Syndrome, de Quervains Tenosynovitus/Syndrome, and scarring from injuries or surgeries.
|Manufacturer:||The Armaid Company, Inc.|
|Part Number:||ARMAID ONLY|
|Publisher:||The Armaid Company, Inc.|
|Studio:||The Armaid Company, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.7 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|