ESEE Knives Black CANDIRU Fixed Blade Knife with Orange G10 Handles and Black Molded Polymer Sheath
Free Shipping Included! ESEE Knives Black CANDIRU Fixed Blade Knife with Orange G10 Handles and Black Molded Polymer Sheath by ESEE Knives at The Orange On. MPN: ESEE-CAN-B-ORG10HANDLE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MADE IN USA! The Candiru or ''vampire catfish'' is a small parasitic fish that is considered one of the most deadly creatures in the Amazon river. This
SPECIFICATIONS:- Overall Length: 5.13"
- Blade Length: 2.0"
- Thickness: .125"
- Steel: 1095 Carbon
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat - Black
- Weight: 2.1 Oz. w/o Sheath
- Grind: Flat
- Sheath: Black Injection Molded Polymer
- Belt Clip: Ambidextrous Polymer/Metal Clip Plate
- Handles: Orange Micarta Material CARE/MAINTENANCE: ESEE carbon steel knives are made from 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
ESEE WARRANTY:No Questions Asked Warranty on all 1095 carbon steel knives. If you break it, send it back and we'll replace it. No sales receipt needed. Does not cover rust or normal wear and tear.
Features & Highlights
- Overall Length: 5.13"
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.0"
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel 55-57 Rc.
- Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: Orange G10 Scales
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|