Grandey Portable Swimming Safety Device Inflatable Gasbag Wearable Float Rescue Device&Buoyancy Aid Device Safety in Water for Adult Kids&New Swimmers
Grandey Portable Swimming Safety Device Inflatable Gasbag Wearable Float Rescue Device&Buoyancy Aid Device Safety in Water for Adult Kids&New Swimmers by Grandey at The Orange On. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Let it be your safeguard, keep you safe and sound all the time! 1. Easy to storage, simply fold the airbag along the fold line and steps and put it
Let it be your safeguard, keep you safe and sound all the time!
1. Easy to storage, simply fold the airbag along the fold line and steps and put it back into the pouch.
2. The bracelet is made of soft TPU silicone, skin-friendly and comfortable to wear, the size can be adjusted freely.
3. Along with pure brass gas nozzle and PVC bracelet, durable.
4. Widely used in multiple occasions, like swimming, surfing, fishing, rowing, water and other environmental accidents.
1. Make sure the airbag, bracelet and cylinders in fine situation before use.
2. Use the CO2 cylinder once a time. Have to change the new cylinder before another use.
Material: TPU+ Pure Brass+ PVC
Color: Orange+ Black
Product Dimension: 11.4x1.3x3.1 inches
Packing Dimension: 4.8x3.5x4.4 inches
Product Weight: 465g
Packing Weight: 565g
Maximum Bearing Weight: 150 KG
Package includes :
1 x Anti Drowning Bracelet
4 x CO2 Cylinders
1 x User's Manual
Features & Highlights
- Simply wear anti drowning bracelet on the left hand and turn the trigger, the airbag will be inflated in 1/2 seconds with the CO2 cylinder and pull you up from deep water to water surface when accident happens
- Made of TPU composite fabric, lightweight, compact but mighty, can withstand up to 150KG weight
- Equipped with an airbag with bright orange color, the standard color for life-saving equipment, greatly improved visibility and chance to be saved
- Loaded with a high-sensitivity compass, helps to distinguish direction
- Airbag can be used repeatedly, just deflate the balloon, fold it and put it back into the pouch. And replacing CO2 cylinders, your bracelet is ready to work again