Metzeler Tourance EXP Tire - Rear - 150/70R-17 , Position: Rear, Rim Size: 17, Tire Application: All-Terrain, Tire Size: 150/70-17, Tire Type: Dual Sport, Load Rating: 69, Speed Rating: V, Tire Construction: Radial 1998400
Metzeler Tourance EXP Tire - Rear - 150/70R-17 , Position: Rear, Rim Size: 17, Tire Application: All-Terrain, Tire Size: 150/70-17, Tire Type: Dual Sport, Load Rating: 69, Speed Rating: V, Tire Construction: Radial 1998400 by Metzeler at The Orange On. MPN: 1998400. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The most street orienteated enduro tire for big Adventure bikes Metzelers patented 0 degree steel belt technology provides great straight line and
Features & Highlights
- The Metzeler patented 0 degree steel belt radial technology front and rear tire provides great straight-line and braking stability, maximum precision in the corners and excellent bump absorption in fully loaded conditions
- Improved compound for excellent grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Tread pattern design engineered to ensure the best on-road performance in wet and dry weather conditions
- Safety Warning: For information on tire care, safety, maintenance, manufacturer warranty and other information consult tire manufacturer publications and/or websites for complete tire information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada. ALTHOUGH THE DATA IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA. All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel or on frame), and/or the vehicle owner's manual.
|Item Weight:||17.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||17 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 6 x 6 inches|